Saturday, January 24, 2009

25 Random Facts

1. I broke my arm when I was about four.
2. I lived in Indianapolis, IN for a year.
3. I have been to Niagara Falls too many times to count.
4. I gave blood for the first time about a week ago.
5. I am a huge fan of Anderson Cooper.
6. I am not a big fan of books unless I REALLY find a good one (which rarely happens).
7. I read a whole book today- and no it wasn't a picture book.
8. I've always wanted to have my birthday on a school day- just to see what it's like.
9. I love big cities and someday want to live in one!
10. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a brother or sister.
11. The closest thing I have to relatives in town is my dad's cousin's wife's parents (does this count?).
12. I LOVE Monk!!!!!!
13. I went to Spain about two years ago and got lost for a couple hours.
14. I have been to 35 states, Washington D.C., and 3 countries.
15. I love Panda Express.
16. Whenever I picture myself, I see myself wearing a dress with a long button jacket over it, high heels, and walking swiftly through New York City. . .
17. The four people I want to meet most are Anderson Cooper, Barack Obama, Stryker, and Dr. Drew.
18. I wish I could read faster (I'm not slow, I just want to be faster).
19. San Diego is an amazing place.
20. I've had stitches in my mouth.
21. One of my favorite memories is playing golf and eating ice cream with Papa.
22. One time I found a 20 dollar bill in the dark!
23. On Christmas eve, I walked down the middle of the street, in the middle of the night, singing Christmas carols, and making snow angels (in the street) while it snowed.
24. I have a new found love of politics- thanks to Mr. Ragan, Anderson Cooper, and this last election.
25. If I die before I'm 100, I will be very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment